Bear Grylls Ultimate Fixed Blade Knife
The Ultimate Knife is the pinnacle of Gerber’s Bear Grylls Survival Series. Intricately designed by Gerber and Bear, it’s loaded with innovations that won’t be found in any other fixed blade knife. Like everything in the Survival Series, it also includes Bear’s Priorities of Survival pocket guide.
- Open length: 10.0"
- Blade Length: 4.8"
- Weight: (with sheath): 14.7oz.
- Weight (no sheath): 11.2oz.
- Knife Features:
- ½ Serrated High Carbon Stainless Steel Drop Point Blade - Ideal for edge retention and cutting rope
- Ergonomic Textured Rubber Grip - Maximizes comfort and reduces slippage
- Stainless Steel Pommel - At base of handle for hammering
- Emergency Whistle - Integrated into lanyard cord
- Sheath Features:
- Fire Starter - Ferrocerium rod locks into sheath, striker notch incorporated into back of knife blade
- Nylon Sheath - Lightweight, military-grade, mildew resistant
- Land to air rescue instructions
- Diamond Sharpener - Integrated into sheath for on-the-go sharpening
- Priorities of Survival - Pocket guide contains Bear’s survival essentials
very good knife
I got this knife maybe half a year ago and I noticed after my second time using it that I had somehow bent the blade slightly to the right, yet I've only used this with wood. I was very surprised that it bent so easily but I'm still satisfied with the knife.
This is nice knife i like this how much this knife..
Ist a good knife but its to Long vor The german Street
I like knife very much. it is the best knife Ihave ever seen . But I can't sharp serrated with the
diamond sharpener provided.
Where can I purchase a replacement fire starter as I have lost mine, it fell out of the sheath
This knife is great it is sharp and the fire starter is perfect it lit a massive bond fire. I think BG have produced great knifes
It is the best gust by looking at it once I wonted to bye it for my scout adventures your the best bear grylls/gerber thank you
I like this knife！